The Natura Crown Latex Mattress provides a layer made of pure wool which acts to draw any wetness away in order to maintain and temperature controlled environment for sleeping. The luxurious and pampering, cotton-blend ticking is enriched with aloe and protects your bed’s surface, while offering a soothing and antimicrobial advantage for your skin.
A Natura Crown Latex Mattress which is used with the Universal Foundation is made with 59% green, natural or natural components. This Natura Crown Latex Mattress encourages your desire to have a healthier and more environmentally friendly night’s sleep.
Even more luxurious layers of the beneficial Talalay latex help bring a gentle cushioning in order to relax tense muscles and relieve stress. The natural wool together with the hypoallergenic latex will help to eliminate dust mites, dangerous bacteria and other substances which can disturb sleep.
The Natura Crown Latex Mattress Features
- The thick 6” Talalay latex helps absorb any motion transfer so that people who sleep together can get their rest without being interrupted.
- The surface of the mattress is made of aloe vera ticking. It also benefits the rejuvenation of healthy skin
- It offers an exceptional antimicrobial sleep surface with 2.3 pounds of Pure Natura Wool. This helps to eliminate tossing and turning due to variances in temperature as well as improving blood circulation by easily buffering any points of pressure.
- The 100% all-natural cotton also functions as a natural fire barrier.
The Top 5 considerations for owning a Natura Crown Latex Mattress:
- Eliminate dangerous chemicals from the room. A natural mattress includes the use of natural latex rubber which is made from rubber tree sap. They also contain natural cotton and wool. The wool will naturally repel fire. However, synthetic mattresses must add a fire retardant which is an oil-based chemical known to release toxic gases. Unfortunately, it is not necessary for mattress manufacturers to reveal the type of chemicals they use. Natural mattresses provide peace of mind by allowing you to rest knowing off-gasses from the bed are not filling your room.
- Repel mildew, dust mites and mold. The wool used in a mattress that is natural will contain lanolin which is a natural was capable of naturally repelling dust mites. This certainly helps anyone who suffers from allergies often caused by the feces of dust mites. Sleeping on a mattress which is naturally hypoallergenic and antimicrobial and covered with luxurious, soft natural wool will give you the best night’s sleep of your life.
- Sleep restfully and cool. The wool used in a natural mattress provides a drier and more comfortable sleeping environment by naturally wicking moisture away from the body.
- Properly support your back. Many chiropractors will suggest the use of natural mattresses because the latex rubber provides proper support and alignment for the spine and will conform to the shape of your body.
- Enjoy the long-life of natural latex. A natural mattress will outlive a synthetic mattress and offers everything you could want or need for a relaxing and luxurious sleep!
Choose the Natura Crown Latex Mattress if you want all the benefits of a natural sleep solution.